In the Triune God. In the Father, the Creator, Sustainer, and Owner of all things. In Jesus Christ, the Son of God and the Savior of the world.
In the Holy Spirit, who calls us to faith and empowers us for daily living as disciples of Jesus. That the Bible is the inspired, inerrant and infallible Word of God that is the only authority in matters of faith and life. In the Command of Jesus to share the Good News of God’s love to all people.
Christ The Ray Of Hope Lutheran Church is a community of baptized Christians serving the Lord of the Church, Jesus Christ, as CO-WORKERS COMMITTED to the GREAT COMMISSION and the GREAT COMMANDMENT.
- DISCIPLESHIP – “To share the good news of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible in the community and throughout the world.”
- EDUCATION – “To help members develop toward full Christian maturity and train them for effective ministry. To promote personal spiritual growth and discipleship through Bible teaching.”
- WORSHIP – “To participate together in public worship services, to make diligent use of the Means of Grace (Bible, Holy Baptism, Lord’s Supper), and to maintain personal daily devotions.”
- MINISTRY/SERVICE – “To serve unselfishly, in Jesus’ name, meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those in our Church, Community and in the World.”
- FELLOWSHIP – “To encourage support and pray for each other as members of the Family of God. To share our lives together.”